A Far Fetched Resolution

I’ll tell you what happens with impossible promises. You start with far-fetched resolutions. They are then pickled into a rigid dogma, a code, you go through the years sticking to that, out-dated, misplaced, irrelevant to the real needs, and you end up in the grotesque chaos of a Labour council, a Labour council hiring taxis to scuttle round the city handing out redundancy notices to its own workers. I’ll tell you.. You can’t play politics with people’s jobs and with people’s services.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Job...

Well folks,

I have "Got on my bike and looked for work". Having been a free agent now for a number of months I shall be changing things a little on this blog - I have the sensibilities of employers and so on to be concerned about. At the moment this blog doesn't really show up you google me, so I suspect they haven't seen it, though it's hardly the most excitingly revealing thing they'll ever have read.

But anyway, I shan't be revealing too many details of my job just yet as it's all conditional on references and so on and I haven't agreed a start date. But I'm very very much looking forward to it. It does mean moving back down to London and looking for places to live and the like, which is all good fun.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well done on the job!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


hits