A Far Fetched Resolution

I’ll tell you what happens with impossible promises. You start with far-fetched resolutions. They are then pickled into a rigid dogma, a code, you go through the years sticking to that, out-dated, misplaced, irrelevant to the real needs, and you end up in the grotesque chaos of a Labour council, a Labour council hiring taxis to scuttle round the city handing out redundancy notices to its own workers. I’ll tell you.. You can’t play politics with people’s jobs and with people’s services.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Meet Tikko


As yesterday was my birthday, Emily bought me a reak genuine Chimpanzee. It's *because* she loves me. And it's also a very large part of *why* I love her even more than I did before.
This is Tikko. He lives in Monkey world. He is now mine. I sponsor him. Which means I get to go to his tea parties. Indeed as part of the deal of owning Tikko I get to go to Monkey World for free for a WHOLE YEAR.
Here is Monkey World's description of Tikko:
"Tikko is a male chimpanzee who was smuggled into Israel for the illegal pet trade. He arrived on 28/08/96 and we estimate he was born during 1994. Tikko is very sly, following the ladies around unless Rodney is watching. He is very political and gets on well with everyone in the group. "
I'm so lucky to have a girlfriend who buys me Zionist ladies-man monkeys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


hits